Terms and Conditions
By paying our invoices, Guest(s) is agreeing to the following:
A $500 hold will be placed on your credit card upon check-in. The hold will be released within 1 week of satisfactory check-out. We reserve the right to charge any damages to your credit card.
Our non-refundable damage waiver fee is $50.00. Arrow Point Vacation Rentals, Inc. will waive the cost of loss or damages that we deem accidental to the unit (with a limit of $2500) reported to Arrow Point Vacation Rentals, Inc. prior to guest check-out.
Cleaning Fee is non-refundable.
We're sure that you will leave the premises at Arrow Point Resort condo in Harrison, ID 83833 in a generally clean, undamaged condition, in our sole discretion. If the unit is not left in suitable condition, we reserve the right to withhold or adjust your security deposit, in whole or in part, accordingly. If, when you arrive, you find that the condo is not in suitable condition, please contact us immediately at 877-525-3232, and we will promptly fix any problems.
1. Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he (she) is a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant; and that he (she) is not acquiring any interest in the property.
2. It is understood that the unit is privately owned.
3. Occupancy and use of the premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors, residents or employees of Arrow Point Resort. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guests to vacate the premises and any rent will be forfeited.
4. Guest(s) inspection of the premises is encouraged.
5. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with proper use of and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold Owner and its agents harmless with respect there to.
6. Guest(s) shall leave premises in a generally clean, undamaged condition.
7. If unit is equipped with a telephone, Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls collect, by credit card or charge to a third number.
8. UNIT IS NON-SMOKING. Security deposit will be forfeited if Guest(s) smoke on the premises. 9. Pets are NOT permitted without prior consent of our homeowners.
10. Guest(s) agree that an agent of the Owner may enter premises for the purpose of making necessary repairs and/or maintenance.
For short-term (two weeks or less) reservations canceled MORE than 60 days prior to your expected arrival date an amount equal to your advance payment less a $100 cancellation fee will be refunded. The total amount of your advance payment will be retained if you cancel WITHIN 60 days of your arrival. Cancellation within 15 days is non-refundable.
For long-term (15 days or more) reservations canceled MORE than 90 days prior to your expected arrival date an amount equal to your advance payment less a $100 cancellation fee will be refunded. The total amount of your advance payment will be retained if you cancel WITHIN 90 days of your arrival. Cancellation within 30 days is non-refundable.
An advance deposit equal to 50% of the gross lodging and security deposit is due at time of booking to guarantee reservations, of which $100 is non-refundable. Final payment is AUTOMATICALLY charged to your credit card 60 days prior to your arrival. Bookings made within 60 days require payment in full due at time of booking.
Check In Policy
Check-in is 4:00 PM.
We have no on-site office for check-in , please come directly to your condo . A lock-box will be hanging on your condo door the day of your arrival. It will contain a key to unlock the front door of your condo. Each unit has one reserved underground parking space. The spaces are labeled with the unit number.
§ Slide lower clear button
§ Enter code provided with your reservation confirmation
§ Slide upper open button
§ Remove door
§ Key will be inside
Check Out Policy
Check out is at 10:00 AM.
This policy is in place to make every guest`s arrival as pleasant as possible.
* Please leave beds un-made.
* Please start one load of towels.
* Please take trash to dumpster in parking garage.
* Leave 1 key in the lock-box and remaining key(s) on kitchen counter
Arrow Point Vacation Rentals, Inc. is a rental agent for privately-owned condominiums at Arrow Point Resort on Lake Coeur d'Alene. The nature of this relationship is such that we cannot completely control the use of the accommodations we manage. Although problems are rarely encountered, we must reserve the right to change accommodations up to and including the day of arrival.
Please respect the rules of the Arrow Point Homeowners Association:
are 10:00 p.m. 7:00 a.m.
assigned parking space only. Number
corresponds with unit number.
All railings on decks must be kept
clean of all items and nothing can be hung over side of buildings, i.e.,
towels, clothes, baskets, etc.
Point Vacation Rentals, Inc. does not allow pets.
Bicycles must be stored in bicycle
rack only located in garage, kept on vehicle, or on patio. PLEASE help keep our carpet clean
bicycles on carpeted areas.
racks in garages are for temporary use only up to 15 days.
parking in driveways or entrance to garage.
Accessories, i.e., canoes, blow up
floats, etc. cannot be placed on lawn area or stored in garage. They must be kept on vehicle and vehicle
parked in open parking area at Arrow Point if the vehicle does not clear the
roof of the garage.
Contact Arrow Point Vacation
Rentals, Inc. regarding where to park boat trailers during your stay.